Insallah (If God wills)
Once Hodja bought some material, took it to a tailor and said:
- Once Hodja bought some material, took it to a tailor and said:
The tailor measured him and said:
- I am very busy, but your shirt will be ready on Friday, Insallah (if God wills)
Hodja returned on Friday but the tailor said:
- I'm sorry but your shirt is not finished. Come back on Monday and, Insallah, it will be ready.
Hodja come again on Monday but it still wasn't ready.
- Try again on Thursday and, Insallah, it will be ready, replied the tailor.
- How long will it take if you leave, Insallah, out of it?